Archive By Day
Archive By Month
- Hardware+Software: Disruption for a $1.5B+ Market?
- (Hardware) Startups for (Hardware) Startups
- Next generation of gesture control?
- Digital Health: “Prescription as a Service” ?
- Digital Democratization of Healthcare
- NUI (Natural User Interfaces) are getting out of touch
- NikeAccelerator: The Intersection of Technology and Sport
- Innovation in the Intersections
- Designing the Future at Microsoft. Come join me.
- The Relevance of User Experience Design in eGovernment
- Considerations for Design in the Enterprise
- Design is on the Enterprise Agenda
- Further Forrester Thoughts: Business Analysts versus UX Designers
- Recording available of “Intuitive Experiences with Flex and SAP”
- XOA Traits: Coarse-Grained Experience Components
- Traits of an XOA (Experience Oriented Architecture)
- Can Business Analysts become User Experience Designers ? Forrester thinks so…
- Recording of “The Value of Creating Intuitive User Experiences”
- Experience Oriented Architecture (XOA) – Addressing the Failures of SOA
- Presenting on Intuitive Experiences with Flex + SAP in Palo Alto
- Steven Webster (98)